[Aftld-members] Invitation to a consultative session with the ccNSO Council Chair on 5th May 13 UTC

secretariat at aftld.org secretariat at aftld.org
Tue Apr 5 09:20:02 EAT 2022

Dear Membersm

This a polite reminder to this consultative session today at 13 UTC.
Below please find the joining details:

Hi there,

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Apr 5, 2022 01:00 PM Universal Time UTC

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAqcOmprjgsGtx3ac06cTvtAvIcWt85HSm5

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.