[Aftld-members] Fwd: [cctldcommunity] We seek your input: proposals for ICANN72 plenary sessions on topics of community-wide interest

Barrack Otieno barrack at aftld.org
Wed Jul 28 17:23:23 EAT 2021

Dear Members,

The message below from the ccNSO Meeting Programme Commitee for your
attention and action.

Thank you

Best Regards

Dear All,

  I am forwarding you an email on behalf of Barbara Povse (.si | MPC
Chair) regarding a request for topic proposals for ICANN72 plenary
sessions on topics of community-wide interest. (Deadline: 4 August -
noon UTC).  Thank you.

  Best regards,

  Joke Braeken

  ccNSO Policy Advisor

  joke.braeken at icann.org

  ===  ===  ===  ===  ===

  Dear All,

  I am writing you today, since the ccNSO representatives on the ICANN72
SO/AC leaders planning committee seek your feedback regarding potential
ICANN72 plenary sessions, addressing topics of higher interest to the
broader ICANN community.  Should you have suggestions for further topics
of higher interest to be organized as a plenary sessions at ICANN72,
your input is much appreciated. Kindly send me and
joke.braeken at icann.org your proposals, including:

  	* session title
	* short description of the session (max. 250 words)
	* rationale and desired outcomes
	* session format
	* session leaders and/or facilitators
	* how other SO/ACs are involved and information regarding the
community-wide interest

  The deadline for this is  4 August - noon UTC.

Moreover, this is to inform you that the ccNSO Meetings Programme
Committee (MPC) evaluated the feedback [1] received following the IANN71
June meeting.  Thank you to those who provided input! The MPC started
planning for the upcoming virtual ICANN72 Virtual Annual General
Meeting. As number of sessions will be held pre-ICANN72:

  	* the ccTLD community webinar, targeted at newcomers and those that
would like to learn more about the work of the ccNSO
	* 2 editions of the ccTLD News Session. More news, including a call for
presenters, will follow shortly.

  Regarding the ICANN72 ccNSO Members Meeting: Keep an eye out for the
ccNSO ICANN meetings Workspace:
https://community.icann.org/display/ccnsowkspc/ICANN+Meetings [2].

  Information will be added as soon as it becomes available.

Thank you and best regards,

  Barbara Povše (MPC Chair)

  Best regards,

Joke Braeken