[Aftld-members] Africa Domain Name System Forum Continues today, register on www.dnsforum.africa

Barrack Otieno barrack at aftld.org
Wed Jul 28 09:59:42 EAT 2021

Dear Members,

The Africa Domain Name System Forum Continues today. Over 140
participants joined the forum yesterday and participated in interesting
deliberations under the theme Evolving the DNS Ecosystem in Africa.
Kindly visit www.dnsforum.africa for a recap of yesterdays session. You
will find the recording under each topic on the program.

Today we look at technical issues affecting the Africa Domain Name
ecosystem. We will also review how to strengthen collaboration among the
actors in Africa's DNS ecosystem.

To participate please ensure you are registered under
www.dnsforum.africa

Thank you

Best Regards

--
Barrack Otieno

General Manager

Africa Top Level Domains Organization

+254721325277

www.aftld.org

'The Regional Association of African ccTLDs