[Aftld-members] Fwd: [cctldcommunity] REMINDER INVITATION TO JOIN: ccNSO Guidelines Review Committee Virtual Open Space ccNSO & Continuous Improvement

barrack at aftld.org barrack at aftld.org
Fri Feb 9 08:59:11 EAT 2024

Dear Members,

This is for your attention and action.

Best Regards

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [cctldcommunity] REMINDER INVITATION TO JOIN:  ccNSO Guidelines
Review Committee Virtual Open Space ccNSO & Continuous Improvement
Date: 2024-02-08 23:14
 From: Kimberly Carlson <kimberly.carlson at icann.org>
To: "ccnso-members at icann.org" <ccnso-members at icann.org>,
"ccTLDcommunity at cctld-managers.org" <ccTLDcommunity at cctld-managers.org>
Cc: "ccnso-council at icann.org" <ccnso-council at icann.org>,
"ccnso-grc at icann.org" <ccnso-grc at icann.org>

ccNSO Guidelines Review Committee Virtual Open Space

ccNSO and Continuous Improvement

Please join the Guidelines Review Committee on 14 February at 14:00 UTC
for a virtual Open Space Session.  The GRC has embarked on an important
effort to construct a Continuous Improvement program (CIP) for the
ccNSO, and we need your help.

This is an entirely virtual meeting and preregistration is required.

Registration link:

https://icann.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0kce2orT0oE9PhMA2i0EtbbfeoVktP80Cg
[1]

_Rather than expecting improvement of the ccNSO to be ‘delivered’
via periodic batches of recommendations led by outsiders, we are
provided the opportunity to improve the ccNSO continuously. _

  _ _

_ _

_The GRC is pursuing just what a Continuous Improvement Program (CIP)
framework would look like and how it would operate for ccNSO. We need
your help. To that end, we are planning a community event and are asking
for your participation. For more information, see:
__https://community.icann.org/x/voCtEQ_ [2]_ _

SCHEDULE:

14:00-14:10 - Welcome and instructions

14:10-14:40 - Marketplace

14:40-15:00 - Round 1

15:05-15:25 - Round 2

15:30-15:50 - Round 3

15:50-16:00 - Wrap-up, poll and final words

_ _

_ _

_"The choices we make today create the future that we are dreaming of."
~ Kapil Tetarwal_

_"The future belongs to those who prepare for it today." ~ Malcolm X_

Links:
------
[1]
https://icann.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0kce2orT0oE9PhMA2i0EtbbfeoVktP80Cg