[Aftld-members] Fwd: [ccnso-council] Changes to ICANN Org’s Meetings Scheduling Platform

Barrack Otieno barrack at aftld.org
Tue Feb 28 09:16:06 EAT 2023

Dear Members,

For your noting.

Best Regards

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ccnso-council] Changes to ICANN Org’s Meetings Scheduling
Platform
Date: 2023-02-15 18:50
 From: Kimberly Carlson via Ccnso-council <ccnso-council at icann.org>
To: "ccTLDcommunity at cctld-managers.org"
<ccTLDcommunity at cctld-managers.org>, "ccnso-members at icann.org"
<ccnso-members at icann.org>
Cc: "ccnso-council at icann.org" <ccnso-council at icann.org>

https://www.icann.org/en/blogs/details/changes-to-icann-orgs-meetings-scheduling-platform-09-02-2023-en

As the ICANN76 Community Forum approaches, I wanted to share an update
with you about the ICANN organization's (org) online scheduling tool.

  Because the vendor is discontinuing support for Pathable, we will no
longer be using this tool. Instead, we will be using Sched.

  ICANN org used Sched previously, before switching to Pathable. Once the
ICANN76 schedule is available on the meeting website [1], participants
will be able to create personalized schedules using Sched. Because Sched
is not integrated into the ICANN Account single sign-on, users will need
to create a new account and agree to the terms and conditions.

  As part of the transition from Pathable, ICANN org will be archiving
previous meeting websites and content so that meeting recordings and
transcripts will continue to be available to the public. Most hyperlinks
for these past meeting materials will continue to work, but some will
have new URLs.

  For now, we are considering Sched to be an interim solution for
ICANN76. We are reviewing platform requirements for a long-term
scheduling solution, which will be integrated with the ICANN Account for
single sign-on.

  Keep an eye out for the ICANN76 Prep Week schedule, which will be
published next week on the meeting site. If you haven't already, be sure
to register [2] for ICANN76. We look forward to engaging with you at
ICANN76, whether in person or by Zoom.

AUTHORS

  ASHWIN RANGAN

SVP, Engineering and Chief Information Officer (CIO)

Read biography [3]

Links:
------
[1] https://76.schedule.icann.org/