[Aftld-members] : [cctldcommunity] Findings on PTI Performance for July 2022

barrack at aftld.org barrack at aftld.org
Tue Sep 6 10:00:04 EAT 2022

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [cctldcommunity] Findings on PTI Performance for July 2022
Date: 2022-09-02 17:31
 From: Claudia Ruiz <claudia.ruiz at icann.org>
To: "ccTLDcommunity at cctld-managers.org"
<ccTLDcommunity at cctld-managers.org>

Sent on behalf of the Chair of the CSC, Lars-Johan Liman.

------------------------------

Dear Community Members,

  It is my pleasure as chair of the Customer Standing Committee, to
provide you with our monthly findings on the performance of Public
Technical Identifiers (PTI) over July 2022. I am very pleased to inform
you that the CSC could conclude that PTI’s performance over July 2022
was excellent– PTI met 100 % of the Service Level Agreement and met
all 64 currently defined thresholds

  The CSC wants to draw your attention to the upcoming public comment on
the Initial report of the 2nd CSC Effectiveness Review Team. Your
comments and input on their findings would be very appreciated.

  The CSC did not meet in August 2022. However it will meet during
ICANN75 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and, in addition, we will provide
updates on our work to the various community groups. Please check the
ICANN75 block schedule.

  Generally, the CSC regular meetings are scheduled on or around the 15th
of every month, and the CSC Findings reports on the PTI performance are
sent out shortly after that. However, the next CSC meeting will be
scheduled at ICANN75. In addition the CSC is working with PTI on a joint
public session during ICANN75 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Please check
the public schedule of the ICANN 75meeting for more details when it is
posted.

  If you would like to be informed of upcoming meetings or receive CSC
reports directly, you may want to subscribe to our announce list at
https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/csc-announce [1]. Any comment on
our reporting to you is welcome.

  The CSC became effective October 1, 2016. Background information on the
committee along with transcripts of our meetings and other useful
information can be found at https://www.icann.org/csc [2].

  Kind regards,

  Lars- Johan Liman

  Chair of the CSC