[Aftld-members] [cctldcommunity] ccNSO-related sessions at ICANN70

barrack at aftld.org barrack at aftld.org
Tue Mar 16 11:03:02 EAT 2021

Dear all,

Here are the ccNSO-related sessions at ICANN70.

Note, registration is required to access the public schedule.  Details
on how to register and export your agenda can be found below.   If you
are unable to access the public schedule, please let me know which
session(s) you’re interested in and I will send you the Zoom link when
it becomes available.

Monday, 22 March 2021

Tech Day | Part 1 [1], Part 2 [2], Part 3 [3], Part 4 [4] | starting at
14:00 UTC

Tuesday, 23 March 2021

Members Meeting:  Governance [5] | 15:30 UTC

ccNSO Social get-together | 18:00 UTC (please let me know if you need
the link)

Q&A w/ ccTLD-related ICANN Board Members [6] | 21:30 UTC

Wednesday, 24 March 2021

DNSSEC Workshop | Part 1 [7], Part 2 [8], Part 2 [9] | starting at 14:00
UTC

Members Meeting:  ccTLDs and the future [10] | 19:30 UTC

Thursday, 25 March 2021

IGLC [11] | 14:00 UTC

Plenary Session:  Registry Voluntary Commitments:  Getting it Right [12]
| 15:30 UTC

ccNSO Council Meeting [13] | 17:30 UTC

ICANN Public Forum [14] | 19:30 UTC

ICANN Public Board Meeting [15] | 21:30 UTC