[Aftld-members] [cctldcommunity] Information Transparency Initiative Update: New Content Available for Your Feedback

Barrack Otieno barrack at aftld.org
Tue Oct 6 15:13:32 EAT 2020

Dear All,

As ICANN org President and CEO Göran Marby announced in his May 2020
Blog [1] the Information Transparency Initiative (ITI) team is releasing
new content to https://preview.icann.org , and content on
https://icann.org   has been improved with ITI’s enhanced search
features. New and improved content includes:

  	* Correspondence - New findability improvements include keyword(s)
search allowing you to narrow your search within Correspondence files,
an advanced year selector, a helpful sub-navigation menu, and an
improved table layout to enhance accessibility and readability.
	* Board Meeting Materials - We’ve made upgrades to this content type
since the May 2020 release. The keyword(s) search has been implemented
and improved, and most Board Meeting files and pages from 1998-2019 are
now available via filtered or keyword search.
	* Acronyms and Terms - Enhancements to the existing release include
alignment with ITI’s new user experience, additional terms added in
all six U.N. languages, and a new sub-navigation menu.

ICANN org Needs Your Feedback

To support our current release, we invite the community to join us for
two upcoming webinars. The team will demonstrate the enhancements to
Correspondence, Board Materials, and Acronyms and Terms, and answer any
questions.

ITI Webinar 1

Tuesday, 1 December 2020, 15:00 UTC

REGISTER [2]